Like most startups, we talk a lot about our culture. But for us, culture isn’t just words on a wall. It’s part of our recruitment process, our personal development plans and our day-to-day.
If any of this sounds like you, you’re looking for a spot on the right team:
- Your integrity isn’t for sale. You’re a what you see is what you get type of person who’s honest about their strengths and development areas
- You don’t settle for second best. It really, really matters to you that everything you do is excellent. And you don’t shy away from empowering your colleagues to share those standards.
- 10 minutes with nothing to do feels like an hour for you. You’re smart, energetic and driven, so you’re at your best when everything’s a little hectic.
- You don’t like going through the motions or blindly following instructions. You leap into complex situations that don’t have an easy answer and relish the challenge of coming up with one.
- The idea of a fixed ‘remit’ doesn’t appeal to you. Neither does waiting three years to get a promotion you earned two years ago. You think and act beyond your role.
- You’re a fundamentally kind, respectful person, searching for a place filled with similarly kind, respectful people.